Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils to restore and enhance mental, physical and emotional health and well being. Individual oils are chosen according to the client's needs.
Massage therapy may help to:
- relax tense muscles
- relieve back pain and headaches
- improve circulation
- ease arthritis
- tone up muscles
- aid digestion
- soothe physical and emotional tension
- improve sleep patterns
- relieve PMS and menopausal symptoms
- speed the healing process and improve function and flexibility after sporting injuries
- provide rest and relaxation
Massage can, of course, just be an enjoyable, relaxing experience - a time to unwind and restore a sense of peace.
Aromatherapy sessions last 1 hour and cost £38 and are available on a Wednesday and a Friday afternoon.